Photo via: activitiesforkids.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- summer beach fire – one of my favorite things about summer at the beach!
- Cup holders hubby made out of PVC to go in the sand at the beach!
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: email@example.com
- See the top 4 lessons I learned when working with concrete. I made a concrete table top and learned what NOT to do along the way. Watch this video to see the concrete top table I made and the things Ill never do again.
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- How cool! Wooden cabinets made of old fishing boats from Bali, that have been on the sea and the beach for ages. (Available at fairbali.com)
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- I think Id like to do this with shells and pebbles from the beach
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…