Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Make your own Pantry Canisters… I love re-purposing my large plastic containers!!!
- Life: Designed: DIY Pipe Bar Cart
- NEW graywash stain by Minwax…excited to try it on my window pane weathered pine stain ana white
- Works great because you dont have a chunk of chocolate that doesnt melt. Fudge Striped Cookie Smores! It doesnt get any easier than this!
- Love the idea of a coffee bar now that I have a keurig
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- Homemade Peanut Butter and Bacon Dog Treats – So easy and my pup goes NUTS for them!