Photo via: workoutexercisesdashawn.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Peanut Butter and Bacon Dog Treats – So easy and my pup goes NUTS for them!
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- The other day my husband messaged me from work, and said, “Are you still after a dead tree?” “Always!” I said. I drove right over to pick up the tree. It was big. And beauti…
- DIY THE MOST AWESOME GHOST – My son and I have always enjoyed doing silly things to scare the big kids.
- All the tools used through out the spring, summer, and fall can create quite a disorganized mess! So when Amber told me about using a pallet to store her lawn tools, I was intrigued! I asked her …
- Yep, obsessed! Amen sister!!
- More than 50 3-D Art and Sculpture Ideas for Kids to work up, work big, and work 3 dimensional!
- The flooring in your house is the stage upon which all other activity takes place. Though it’s easy to take the real estate under your feet for granted, floors have a big impact on your décor. Replacing flooring can be expensive, especially if you opt for wood or ceramic tile. You can find less expensive options if you’re willing to invest some creativity and elbow grease into transforming or replacing your existing flooring.
- Add crown molding to bookshelves for an upscale look– such an easy project with a BIG impact!
- A Big Top Birthday: Circus theme birthday party. Click to visit Two Belles Event Planning blog for more circus theme party ideas! DIY bottle toss at circus party. 100_4417
- shes probably too big girl for this now, but I love so many elements of this room