Photo via: saifou.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ok this has soo much potential. You want to incorporate Middle Earth into that theme? This is a way we could do it. Middle earth maps as the backdrop of bookshelves. Easy to do. Or you could pull together any Tolkien text or quotes and we could type it up in a LOTR font, print it and mod podge it into the backdrop. Maybe stain the paper or print it on special paper.
- A typographer’s dream font collection. 33 Fabulous Fonts for graphic design projects, web design, blogging, crafting, weddings, DIY projects and more. Includes script fonts, sans serif, serif, handwritten and calligraphy.
- Video of how to make marble cups with nail polish | Pyssel | DIY ideas | Do it Yourself |
- We’ve teamed up with Maltesers who have created 18 delicious recipes for you to make for your bake sale.
- DIY: Halloween ideas — chicken wire in the yard + glow in the dark paint = ghosts in the front yard.
- Galaxy Cupcakes! Beautiful!!! | Cute food | Pinterest
- hanging lamps made from teacups and saucers
- Mid century landscape design /Joseph Huettl, Huettl Landscape Architecture
- Best DIY Backyard Projects
- Awesome DIY gift ideas for teens to make and give their friends! Perfect for Christmas and birthdays!
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Style is in the Air: 5 Indoor-Outdoor Summer Getaways