Photo via: thecraftycrow.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make an awesome FLOWER necklace, bracelet or head crown.
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- NEW graywash stain by Minwax…excited to try it on my window pane weathered pine stain ana white
- How To Press Flowers | This would be a great idea to decorate your house with. DiyReady www.diyready.com
- DIY Flower balloons – Combine artificial flowers with balloons for a gorgeous effect – perfect for weddings, showers, or a garden party!
- It is remarkably easy to make your own house number flower pots using plant pots and gold spray painted number stickers! Fill with your favourite annual flowers! / timewiththea.com
- Gate w/Doggie Window
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Rock Cactus Garden (Clara never met a rock she didnt want to paint…)
- Master the art of flower pressing with this simple how-to guide. Display dried plants and flowers, such as fern leaves and cow parsley stems, in glass frames for a lasting seasonal arrangement.
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.