Photo via: wobisobi.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mini scrapbook albums are a great way to build a page around a single photo! Use chipboard as the base of each page and adhere your cardstock onto it. Always use a thin layer of liquid glue so your paper does not bubble – we love Mod Podge! Find chipboa
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- Ok this has soo much potential. You want to incorporate Middle Earth into that theme? This is a way we could do it. Middle earth maps as the backdrop of bookshelves. Easy to do. Or you could pull together any Tolkien text or quotes and we could type it up in a LOTR font, print it and mod podge it into the backdrop. Maybe stain the paper or print it on special paper.
- Storage bench turned file storage. Originally from Martha Stewart. This is a really neat idea if you dont have a lot of space but need to store files. This is better than having a bunch of file boxes because you can still sit on the bench. This works if you dont have a dedicated space in your home for an office, but could also work in a small home office that might need extra seating. 🙂
- t-shirt scarf 1.Cut x-large tee and stretch for circle 2. cut 2 in. strips from tee and then tie together with a little piece of cloth 3. Paper plate and cut circles out of tee. Then spiral the circles 2 in. and glue together with fabric glue. Take all pieces and tie with piece of fabric. Easy!
- Wrapping paper ~ watermelon prints using potato printing and watercolors
- Martha Stewart Living™ Craft Space Spool and Bobbin Storage. Does anyone know how long the spool pins are?
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- Toilet Paper Roll Art (Up-cycling) —– Linked to tutorial I used. Deviations: I used evenly cut pieces from a cereal box to create vine-like swirls. I used several small sewing pins to hold design in place on wall.
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Vintage style Christmas ornament made with digital images from Heather Hudson, glass glitter, rosebuds, beads, etc. Pastels
- LOVE letters…wooden letters mod podged with pretty paper 🙂