Photo via: lowes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a stenciled fireplace hearth makeover using the Augusta Tile Stencil. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- Barbie sofa built from sponges and then covered with fabric for a sumptuous sofa.
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- This would be a great lightweight storage solution for laundry and supplies. LDS Mom to Many: Vertical PVC Laundry Sorter
- I thought I was going to have to throw out all my cutting boards and invest in new ones, but the tips here made them as good as new!
- Clever Built-In Storage Ideas You Never Thought Of! • Some really good ideas here in this round-up of built in storage projects!
- Start a family tradition this Christmas using all your own childrens Christmas books! Detailed description included.
- How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes (And How Often You Should Do It) – One Good Thing by Jillee
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- Handy Shelf – The kitchen windowsill is a great place to set plants and a few favorite pieces of pottery, but the sill usually isnt very deep, and the items are in the way if you want to open the window. This homeowner came up with the great idea of mounting a shelf right on the molding around the window. Now theres a deeper shelf to display items, but the window can still be opened.