Photo via: splashofsomething.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- Repurposed dead light bulbs turned into Christmas decorations.
- Christmas tree using recycled wine bottles.
- Start a family tradition this Christmas using all your own childrens Christmas books! Detailed description included.
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Vintage style Christmas ornament made with digital images from Heather Hudson, glass glitter, rosebuds, beads, etc. Pastels
- Popsicle Stick Christmas Trees
- What a great idea to spruce up your decorative wreaths! Wrap wreaths with battery operated string lights or branches to transform daytime decorations into gorgeous evening lighting. This would be a beautiful addition to a wedding venue too!
- Personalizing your gift wrap with a tiny tree.
- Transferring Ink to Candles~Draw on wax paper with permanent markers, wrap around candle and heat until image is transferred.
- wrap around shelf – Google Search
- DIY Projects for Teens and Tweens and Teen Crafts Ideas – light bulb art! Cast your designs on the walls. Very cute!