Photo via: linesacross.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would dfeinitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always ahve the best samples too
- Edible finger paints with just 2 ingredients! For baby safe sensory play.
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Just a Swingin photography swing prop by www.designrevolutiononline.com LOVE THIS!!! Then just composite with another shot of the plain backdrop! Voila!
- See the top 4 lessons I learned when working with concrete. I made a concrete table top and learned what NOT to do along the way. Watch this video to see the concrete top table I made and the things Ill never do again.
- When my daughter from Michigan came to visit she almost didnt recognize me! Thanks to my new daily routine Ive been able to stay healthy and look good!
- Making your own lighthouse craft has never been so easy. I made mine to go with my coastal home decor theme with just some foam cones and baby food jars!
- Printable gift tag. Just copy and paste into a document, then add words before printing
- Oversized conversation hearts candies are easy to make with a scrap piece of wood and a jig saw! Theyre a sweet addition to your Valentines Day decor. The Handymans Daughter featured on Kenarry.com
- Learn how to make this simple and easy DIY wooden book holder that can function as more than just a book holder!
- Cozy attic reading room. Now I just need the attic, space, light, books, relaxing, read, neat, organized. I love this!!!
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!