Photo via: linesacross.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would dfeinitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always ahve the best samples too
- Edible finger paints with just 2 ingredients! For baby safe sensory play.
- Just a Swingin photography swing prop by www.designrevolutiononline.com LOVE THIS!!! Then just composite with another shot of the plain backdrop! Voila!
- See the top 4 lessons I learned when working with concrete. I made a concrete table top and learned what NOT to do along the way. Watch this video to see the concrete top table I made and the things Ill never do again.
- When my daughter from Michigan came to visit she almost didnt recognize me! Thanks to my new daily routine Ive been able to stay healthy and look good!
- Oversized conversation hearts candies are easy to make with a scrap piece of wood and a jig saw! Theyre a sweet addition to your Valentines Day decor. The Handymans Daughter featured on Kenarry.com
- Learn how to make this simple and easy DIY wooden book holder that can function as more than just a book holder!
- Cozy attic reading room. Now I just need the attic, space, light, books, relaxing, read, neat, organized. I love this!!!
- Easy Mason Jar Succulent Planters make great hostess gifts. With just a few supplies, you can put this DIY project together quickly and it looks fantastic. Life Storage Featured on Kenarry.com
- Build this modern side table for ONLY $15! With just a few supplies and a pop of color you can add quite the flare to any room.
- Ill do my bridesmaids shoes this way! And in the color of their dress! Or even my white heels with a red sparkle… Just for the heck of it
- This was made with some simple salvaged speakers. Could you make one just like it?