Photo via: countryliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It is remarkably easy to make your own house number flower pots using plant pots and gold spray painted number stickers! Fill with your favourite annual flowers! / timewiththea.com
- Stitched flowers on a menu or invitation. Simple and beautiful!
- Create a beautiful Secret Garden Frame using Jewel Flowers and Flourishes and Jewel Keys. This frame is by @heidi blankenship – gorgeous! @spellbinders
- SO CLEVER! Replace a middle board of a picnic table with a rain gutter. Fill with ice and enjoy!
- Jewel Flowers and Flourishes gift trio box by @Christine Emberson using @Spellbinders! Beautiful!!
- Rustic Living Spaces, Home Decor IDeas, Cozy Home, Cozy Home Ideas, Rustic Home, Interior Design Ideas, Beautiful Interior Design, Popular
- Good packaging idea for any type of box. Line with cupcake wrappers and fill with assorted goodies.
- This simple DIY Crate Bookshelf is a fabulous storage idea for the kids bedroom. Includes easy tutorial too, so excited to make this one!
- Check out how to make an easy DIY wine rack from a wood crate @istandarddesign
- How To Press Flowers | This would be a great idea to decorate your house with. DiyReady www.diyready.com
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- DIY Flower balloons – Combine artificial flowers with balloons for a gorgeous effect – perfect for weddings, showers, or a garden party!