Photo via: countryliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It is remarkably easy to make your own house number flower pots using plant pots and gold spray painted number stickers! Fill with your favourite annual flowers! / timewiththea.com
- Create a beautiful Secret Garden Frame using Jewel Flowers and Flourishes and Jewel Keys. This frame is by @heidi blankenship – gorgeous! @spellbinders
- Stitched flowers on a menu or invitation. Simple and beautiful!
- SO CLEVER! Replace a middle board of a picnic table with a rain gutter. Fill with ice and enjoy!
- Jewel Flowers and Flourishes gift trio box by @Christine Emberson using @Spellbinders! Beautiful!!
- Rustic Living Spaces, Home Decor IDeas, Cozy Home, Cozy Home Ideas, Rustic Home, Interior Design Ideas, Beautiful Interior Design, Popular
- Good packaging idea for any type of box. Line with cupcake wrappers and fill with assorted goodies.
- Check out how to make an easy DIY wine rack from a wood crate @istandarddesign
- This simple DIY Crate Bookshelf is a fabulous storage idea for the kids bedroom. Includes easy tutorial too, so excited to make this one!
- How To Press Flowers | This would be a great idea to decorate your house with. DiyReady www.diyready.com
- Master the art of flower pressing with this simple how-to guide. Display dried plants and flowers, such as fern leaves and cow parsley stems, in glass frames for a lasting seasonal arrangement.
- DIY Flower balloons – Combine artificial flowers with balloons for a gorgeous effect – perfect for weddings, showers, or a garden party!