Photo via: rugsandblinds.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Owl Party Favor Bags tutorial. | Kids DIY Party Favor Ideas @kidssewingkit
- Pineapple favor bags | Kids DIY Party Favor Ideas @kidssewingkit
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Gift Bag Tutorial: Reuse paper shopping bags or scrap paper!
- Lego Head Marshmallow Pops | Kids DIY Party Favor Ideas @kidssewingkit
- Kids DIY Party Favor Ideas @kidssewingkit
- DIY these cute lego heads! Perfect for party favors or decorations. | Kids DIY Party Favor Ideas @kidssewingkit
- Wrapping paper ~ watermelon prints using potato printing and watercolors
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Brighten up your house with these gorgeous rainbow roses. It’s simple: just spilt a stem 3 ways (use a knife with parental supervision), then dip into 3 Ziploc® Slider bags filled with different-colored dyes. An inexpensive and DIY way to make mom’s day or a great rainy day craft to do with the kids.
- Gumball machine party favor idea