Photo via: sawdust2stitches.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- Download these FREE printable posters for decorative wall art, dorm room decor, and more!
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- DIY – Amazing! 100+ Interior Wall Painting Ideas + Tutorials! at Remodelaholic!
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- Staining a plank wall with Milk Paint
- Diy Faux Distressed Stone Technique – Excellent detailed Tutorial
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.
- Decoupage – Faux Snow Candles with Epsom Salt
- How to Paint Aluminum Blinds (5 Steps). Can faux paint for different look
- always rooney: How To Shiplap A Room For Under $150 | DIY
- 1x2s painted in wall color. Love this idea- maybe not the entire room because I dont have nearly enough awesome to fill the shelves, but a wall or a section, yes. Maybe in a circular shape.