Photo via: sortra.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- These Fall Decorations were made from one bag of Quikrete. Im now hooked! Using concrete to create DIY projects was fun, simple, and inexpensive. There was certainly some flops but the final products turned out pretty cute and ready for fall. Quikrete1BagWonder
- Make your Room Cozy for Fall! DIY Room Decorations For Cheap Mylifeaseva (Ava) if you didnt know
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Learn how to make this GORGEOUS quick 10 minute floral arrangement with DIY Easter Egg vase filler! So pretty for a Spring and Easter dining table, kitchen island or coffee table vignette.
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Fabulous coffee plastic container upcycled with chalkboard label – Love! Now to find someone who actually drinks this stuff. 🙂
- NEXT YEAR…As cards come in, punch a corner on each one and added it to a metal ring with some decorative ribbon. Coffee table ready.
- Fall table centerpiece. A couple pieces of wood, mini gourds and mason jars/candle holders are all you need to make this fantastic Fall centerpiece!
- DIY Wooden Coffee Table
- DIY Coffee Table Freebie Desings
- Reclaimed Wood and Glass Coffee Table. Unique by TicinoDesign