Photo via: shwinandshwin.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- DIY Headboard Bench. (can be used with any size headboard and I have a twin size one that Id love to turn into one of these!) Make for front door entrance and/or laundry room!
- Just a Swingin photography swing prop by www.designrevolutiononline.com LOVE THIS!!! Then just composite with another shot of the plain backdrop! Voila!
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Remove the flimsy cardboard from the back of a cheap bookcase and replace with pallet boards.
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!
- If you’re a “lazy gardener” you can still have a beautiful yard! These 7 types of perennials alone offer a lot of variety in terms of color, size, and scent! Add some of these perennials for the lazy gardener to your landscaping and you’ll have a low-maintenance, yet beautiful, yard!
- How to Build a Custom King Size Bed Frame via thinkingcloset.com. The supplies only cost $150!