Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- @Pinners Conference and Expo with the Jewel Loom and some gorgeous Tila beads!
- The Jewel Loom Ladder Bracelet by @Kendra Van Dellen Wiggins is absolutely stunning! She used bugle beads and it only took an hour to create! FABULOUS! @Beadalon
- Dont miss the Pinners Conference & Expo! ~ The fabulous @Julianna C. Hudgins GIA AJP will be there demoing her Jewel Loom! Lots of fun and lots of beads too. Join us!
- Jewel Loom Ruffle Beaded Cuff by @Heidi Ramsey Blankenship is so gorgeous! All the details on the Positively Me blog! @Beadalon
- Jewel Loom Necklace with Ice Resin and Media Mixage Bezel Pendant – Positively Me by Julianna Hudgins
- Fabulous coffee plastic container upcycled with chalkboard label – Love! Now to find someone who actually drinks this stuff. 🙂
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- Fun and funky backyard-9
- This simple DIY Crate Bookshelf is a fabulous storage idea for the kids bedroom. Includes easy tutorial too, so excited to make this one!
- Easy Fidget Spinner DIY (Free Template) – here is a great how to make Fidget Spinners without bearings DIY. The use super basic materials and are easy to make. It includes a Free Fidget Spinner Template (3 designs) and would be great Science Fair project idea (exploring property of materials, centrifugal forces and friction). Making this a fabulous STEAM project for kids, which is Cheap, Easy and Fun. Come make a simple Fidget Spinner DIY project with us today!!
- Allergy friendly Valentines. Share bubbles for a cute inedible treat and make a fun card in PicMonkey.
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!