Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Plant Markers, DIY Plant Labels, DIY Backyard Ideas, DIY Front Yard Ideas, DIY Garden Ideas, In this article you can find 10 AMAZING DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas For Your Garden
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Activities: Create an Ocean in a Bottle…need to find a clear plastic container for the classroom though.
- Make your own Pantry Canisters… I love re-purposing my large plastic containers!!!
- Craft alert: I spray painted my old ugly black plastic trash can gold… and now its fabulous. (Note to self: Dont forget to spray a clear coat on!)
- I hate getting up in the morning but I love old alarm clocks. That is why I upcycled some of my retro alarm clocks with chalkboard paint and made my mornings much more enjoyable!
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- Jackpot! Lots of tutorials on how to make dress up clothes. Super hero eye masks, a magicians hat with false bottom to pull things out of, princess hat and tiara, skirts… Fun 🙂
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- I MUST have this!!! Someone give me $98 STAT! Lol
- The Best Upcycled Denim Storage Ideas and how to make them.
- Looking to get an industrial, vintage look in your house but cant find a contemporary table to suit your needs? This instructable will give you motivation to make your own pallet coffee table.