Photo via: cutedecor.info
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!
- Jackpot! Lots of tutorials on how to make dress up clothes. Super hero eye masks, a magicians hat with false bottom to pull things out of, princess hat and tiara, skirts… Fun 🙂
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- Storage bench turned file storage. Originally from Martha Stewart. This is a really neat idea if you dont have a lot of space but need to store files. This is better than having a bunch of file boxes because you can still sit on the bench. This works if you dont have a dedicated space in your home for an office, but could also work in a small home office that might need extra seating. 🙂
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Barbie sofa built from sponges and then covered with fabric for a sumptuous sofa.
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- If someone is looking for an idea to create a single bed for the room, then here it is. The headboard and the border of the bed frame is painted blue, while the remaining frame is not painted and the pallets are left without the paint because it is a space which will be covered with the mattress.