Photo via: lifesanity.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One of my new favorite ways to use essential oils is in my own body scrubs, like this Essential Oil Rosemary Lemon Body Scrub recipe! This also makes for an amazing gift, too. I know if someone gave me a personal, homemade gift, I’d be delighted! Essential Oil Rosemary Lemon Body Scrub Ingredients 1 1/2 […]
- DIY lotion bars. You can order Young Living therapeutic grade essential oils at www.theoilessentials.com.
- 5 Fall DIY Ideas with Essential Oils! Halloween gift ideas and amazing Pumpkin recipes.
- Do you have a stinky pup? With oatmeal for sensitive skin, coconut oil for moisture, baking soda for funky odors, and essential oils to keep fleas at bay, youll love this natural DIY dog shampoo.
- Best Natural Homemade DIY Cleaners and Recipes – All Purposed Home Care and Cleaning with Vinegar, Essential Oils and Other Natural Ingredients For Cleaning Bathroom, Kitchen, Floors, Laundry, Furniture and More http://diyjoy.com/best-homemade-cleaners-recipes
- On days Im feeling sluggish and just unable to wake up, I blend this super simple recipe – its the perfect invigorating blend. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser. Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser. essentialoils
- Body scrub also lip scrub with out essential oil use food flavor instead. remedy
- 10 Must-Have DIY Summer Beauty Essentials
- Use Coconut Oil to refinish old wood furniture. It re-hydrates the wood, brings out the natural color, and takes away the old musty smell.
- Freeze fresh herbs in olive oil, toss in pan when needed. No need to ever waste fresh herbs again!
- Repairing water stains on wood. Mix a thick paste of olive oil and salt and rub onto the wood – leave it for about 30 minutes. The salt draws out the moisture and the oil feeds the wood.
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.