Photo via: magicinthemiddle.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Room Decor with Amazing Dahlia Flower | DIY Crafts | Home Decor Project
- Simple and Cheap Decor Ideas for Teen Girls | DIY Painted Feathers by DIY Ready..!! jewelexi create_from_home
- DIY Wedding Decor Floral Letters. | mysweetengagement.com
- Bee And PuppyCat Crochet Coffee Cup Cozy Tutorial – Violet LeBeaux – Melbourne Blogger | Violet LeBeaux – Melbourne Blogger
- DIY Headboard Bench. (can be used with any size headboard and I have a twin size one that Id love to turn into one of these!) Make for front door entrance and/or laundry room!
- Camilla Molders Design – eclectic – bathroom – melbourne – by Camilla Molders
- Across the attic from where the bed sits, is the hideaway master bath.This is the best view of the whole room, with the almost skylight-like windows. And again, of course, those beautiful beams that only an attic can have. What I love most about this room is how fresh and clean it looks, crisp white bouncing off of more crisp white, giving it a very organic feel.
- Handmade Greeting Card Button Balloons by claireasdaisies on Etsy, £3.50
- Im sure you all have probably seen these before but just in case I thought I would pass it on…Looks like they are made with NON HELIUM balloons attatched to a stick/wire support with ribbons… as markers on the road.
- flamingo party balloons
- No helium needed to fill balloons for parties.
- DIY Flower balloons – Combine artificial flowers with balloons for a gorgeous effect – perfect for weddings, showers, or a garden party!