Photo via: mypinterventures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Never Have I Ever bridal shower game: Mesh bags from the Dollar Tree, 10 pennies in each. Each guest introduces themselves, says how they know the bride & then says one thing theyve never done. If you have done it, you have to put a penny in the middle. Whoever has the most pennies left after several rounds wins!
- Fun DIY Wine Cork Placemat | Easy DIY Wine Cork Craft for Kitchen by DIY Ready at diyready.com/…
- Homemade Peanut Butter and Bacon Dog Treats – So easy and my pup goes NUTS for them!
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- Making your own lighthouse craft has never been so easy. I made mine to go with my coastal home decor theme with just some foam cones and baby food jars!
- Create a Garland | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!