Photo via: theshabbycreekcottage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes (And How Often You Should Do It) – One Good Thing by Jillee
- Spring Decor, Spring Home Decor, Home Decor for Spring, How to Decorate Your House for Spring, Spring Holiday, Spring Tips and Tricks, Popular Pin, Spring Home Decor, DIY Spring Decor.
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Stone Mat – 40 Bathroom Hacks, Projects and Tips to Make it Clean, Tidy and Stylish
- How to refinish furniture without stripping, some really great tips here
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- Create a Garland | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- Use Sweethearts to make something unique for the ones you love on Valentines Day!
- A pillow cover so easy you will want some for every room and mood and season! The possibilities are endless with thousands of fabrics to choose from!