Photo via: meganauman.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- Vintage style Christmas ornament made with digital images from Heather Hudson, glass glitter, rosebuds, beads, etc. Pastels
- How to make an awesome FLOWER necklace, bracelet or head crown.
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Make your own custom workout tank this weekend— it’s easy! Be sure to follow @espnW for more ideas! unleashyourchampion
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- Improba Putti Papier-mâché Sculpture patinated bronze with Modern Masters Metal Effects | Artist Vulfie Munson of Olde World Artisans created this masterpiece for Burning Man 2016 | Modern Masters Blog Feature
- A Friendly Mitten Monsters Craft. The kids had names like Mitten Monsters, Glove Buddies, Mitten Stuffies and Monster Stuffies… whatever you call them, they are easy and affordable to make and result in hours of fun for your kids over the long winter months.
- Bamboo Anchor Cocktail Forks // Wynwood Letterpress party
- A fish tank and garden all in one! Grow your own herbs and vegetables with this clever aquaponic farm. As your fish produces natural waste, it becomes fertilizer for the plants above. This three-gallon tank is the perfect home for a fish and up to six plants (plus whatever aquatic plants you choose to add to the tank itself).