Photo via: boredomtherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Jackpot! Lots of tutorials on how to make dress up clothes. Super hero eye masks, a magicians hat with false bottom to pull things out of, princess hat and tiara, skirts… Fun 🙂
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- The Best Upcycled Denim Storage Ideas and how to make them.
- Stone Mat – 40 Bathroom Hacks, Projects and Tips to Make it Clean, Tidy and Stylish
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!
- Spring Decor, Spring Home Decor, Home Decor for Spring, How to Decorate Your House for Spring, Spring Holiday, Spring Tips and Tricks, Popular Pin, Spring Home Decor, DIY Spring Decor.
- Allergy friendly Valentines. Share bubbles for a cute inedible treat and make a fun card in PicMonkey.
- Why oh why did I not think of personalized hooks…oh the fighting between bathroom-sharing siblings that could have been prevented!
- DIY Plant Markers, DIY Plant Labels, DIY Backyard Ideas, DIY Front Yard Ideas, DIY Garden Ideas, In this article you can find 10 AMAZING DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas For Your Garden
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- Heartfelt Valentines have never been simpler to make. These adorable cards are a perfect project for kids.