Photo via: livingwithlindsay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is completely GENIUS! This is the quickest, easiest way (ever!) to tint mason jars blue! You wont believe how SIMPLE and INSTANT it is to get that perfect vintage blue mason jar color without any messy painting! And you can customize the color for your decor! See this clever DIY idea with the supply list and tutorial at www.settingforfour.com
- Make clear stickers using an easy packing tape image transfer method. Great for pantry labels, gift tags, custom designs on glass, wood or metal objects! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Fabulous coffee plastic container upcycled with chalkboard label – Love! Now to find someone who actually drinks this stuff. 🙂
- Wine Cellar Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 9
- Storage Solutions | Find the Latest News on Storage Solutions at House of Anaïs
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: email@example.com
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- Homemade Peanut Butter and Bacon Dog Treats – So easy and my pup goes NUTS for them!
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- DIY Tutorials: Home Decor … Wedding burlap table runners … Give thanks … Stencils … Crafts … Rustic glamorous, country elegance, shabby chic, vintage, whimsical, boho, best day ever
- Mason Jar Bathroom Organizer Stained Wood or cover with burlap for a rustic or country look – sublime decor. I love the idea. I have to find a way to do something similar so we can get things off of the bathroom counter.
- Mini scrapbook albums are a great way to build a page around a single photo! Use chipboard as the base of each page and adhere your cardstock onto it. Always use a thin layer of liquid glue so your paper does not bubble – we love Mod Podge! Find chipboa