Photo via: thewonderforest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Looking to get an industrial, vintage look in your house but cant find a contemporary table to suit your needs? This instructable will give you motivation to make your own pallet coffee table.
- Fabulous coffee plastic container upcycled with chalkboard label – Love! Now to find someone who actually drinks this stuff. 🙂
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- How to Add an Outdoor Outlet Add an outdoor electrical outlet to get power to where you need it, especially for holiday lights. Do it safely and easily with this simple through-the-wall technique.
- Love the idea of a coffee bar now that I have a keurig
- Love this dining table set up – have wanted to do a bench/booth style dining area for a while now (quite kid friendly), this is a nice version via my scandinavian home
- Build a Swimming Pool Out Of 40 Pallets | 101 Pallet Ideas pallets pool palletprojects
- See the top 4 lessons I learned when working with concrete. I made a concrete table top and learned what NOT to do along the way. Watch this video to see the concrete top table I made and the things Ill never do again.
- Do you have a dog? Does your dog love treats? Im pretty sure I know the answer to that question. Im Kelly Dixon from Smart School House and Im here to share a super easy and quick recipe for DIY dog treats. They are so fun to make that my kids did all of the cookie cutting. So, get the family together and celebrate your dog with these fantastic homemade dog treats.
- Mason Jar Bathroom Organizer Stained Wood or cover with burlap for a rustic or country look – sublime decor. I love the idea. I have to find a way to do something similar so we can get things off of the bathroom counter.
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.