Photo via: mayarts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Jackpot! Lots of tutorials on how to make dress up clothes. Super hero eye masks, a magicians hat with false bottom to pull things out of, princess hat and tiara, skirts… Fun 🙂
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- Overwhelmed with closet chaos? Curious about the benefits of dressing with less? This article will show you how to build a capsule wardrobe.
- We have rounded up some creative and useful life health hacks that you can start trying now.
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- Check out zulilys curated selection of boutique dresses, discounted up to 70% off with new styles added daily. Find the perfect dress for spring and summer!
- Maybe drill holes in the bottom so that when it rains the water drains….so you can leave them up all the time and add candles for special evenings.
- These ideas for decorating your fence are the BEST ways to spice up your yard!
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would dfeinitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always ahve the best samples too
- Mermaid bathroom showerModern wall art can really spruce up a living room, bedroom, or any room in your home for that matter. The right pieces of wall art make great hallway decorating ideas also. You can combine abstract wall art with more tradditional or rustic wall art to create a unique and trendy look for your home. These are truly cool and inspiring home decorating ideas.
- Virgin Pina Coladas – These will be a great drink recipe to whip up on the warm days ahead! http://www.highheelsandgrills.com/2015/04/virgin-pina-colada.html
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.