Photo via: dreambookdesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- 10 Ways to Upcycle Cereal Boxes. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY kitchen, DIY kitchen projects, weekend DIY projects.
- A typographer’s dream font collection. 33 Fabulous Fonts for graphic design projects, web design, blogging, crafting, weddings, DIY projects and more. Includes script fonts, sans serif, serif, handwritten and calligraphy.
- How to Choose the Perfect Greige Paint- Once you know the simple trick to selecting the perfect shade of greige paint you wont make expensive color mistakes. This is a must read! greigepaint
- Red Flags to Watch Out For When Choosing a Pallet For Craft Projects
- Rustic Living Spaces, Home Decor IDeas, Cozy Home, Cozy Home Ideas, Rustic Home, Interior Design Ideas, Beautiful Interior Design, Popular
- Wine Cellar Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 9
- Mid century landscape design /Joseph Huettl, Huettl Landscape Architecture
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Repainted Lamp:Reinvent that old lamp with high gloss white spray paint. Remember to wear a protective mask and spray the piece outdoors or in a well ventilated room. To finish the piece, I added a ten dollar Jonathan Adler shade I bought at his warehouse sale in Brooklyn. In total, I spent less $20 and less than an hour to give this lamp a great look.
- I need to replicate this for my bathrooms. — A shade to cover your old-fashioned vanity lights.
- Tips on choosing plants for landscaping ~ color, height, growth, etc…Inspiring insights from contributors, employees, owners, partners, and customers.