Photo via: artbugs.in
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 1 Table Leg + 4 Ceiling Fan Blades = Dragon Fly. These would look nice on back patio OR in my garden!
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Good design is all in the details, so whats a girl to do when faced with lackluster doors? Never fear! With two faux-plaster ceiling medallions and a quart of paint, I gave a pair of hollow-core bifold (read: boring) closet doors a new life. Keep reading for the step-by-step guide to this simple DIY update.
- This savory Za’atar Roasted Garlic Feta Dip is the perfect summer appetizer and simply bursting with flavor. This post is sponsored by Cavit Wines to create recipes that pair with Pinot Grigio in celebration of National Pinot Grigio Day!
- seahorse decor | accessories seahorse metal toilet handle our favorite coastal decor …
- Easy and Colorful DIY Garden Markers with Non Fade Front Door Paint | Label your herbs, vegetablers, flowers, and more in your garden with super cute painted garden markers that will not fade in the sun! How to Tutorial by My Patch of Blue Sky on the Modern Masters Blog
- above the front door or bedroom door. i am in love with this.
- Small Corner Bookshelves. Work great for behind door in kids room
- Throwing a Halloween party? Spookify your front door and make a Halloween wreath in just 10 minutes, using an old scarf, a witch’s hat and some spiders! Creative Homemaking featured on Kenarry.com
- Closet Converted to Office: Urban living can be hard in trying to find space to address every function. If you find yourself not utilizing a closet and youre wanting to create a home office, consider removing the door and re-imagining the space. Ikea can help with inexpensive countertops and floating selves. Choose a great pop of color for your new office and this weekend project is a success.
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.