Photo via: landers.bookbub.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- Download these FREE printable posters for decorative wall art, dorm room decor, and more!
- A pillow cover so easy you will want some for every room and mood and season! The possibilities are endless with thousands of fabrics to choose from!
- Im making 2013 a Year of Creativity. Join me! rediscovercraft.com
- Join a no-nagging of loved ones, January challenge!
- House hunting? Download your FREE ultimate dream home checklist to help you buy the perfect house! Ideal for first time buyers, buy to let and holiday home buyers as well as anyone looking to purchase a house!
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!
- Remove the flimsy cardboard from the back of a cheap bookcase and replace with pallet boards.
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Just a Swingin photography swing prop by www.designrevolutiononline.com LOVE THIS!!! Then just composite with another shot of the plain backdrop! Voila!