Photo via: society6.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ocean Fabric Shower Curtain Wonderful World by VintageChicImages
- I like the idea of using a drop cloth or shower curtain instead of fabric (most likely cheaper), but place nail heads along the front at the top of the headboard, or use nail head trim along the front side all the way around.
- DIY staple a shower curtain to a wooden frame-great for large space; DIY blog site.
- The Blakley House. We love a rustic, western look. The shower curtain has dark brown hues with fringe at the bottom.
- large shower, waterfall showerhead, marble tile
- I especially like that the stumps do double duty serving as end tables as well … Modern-rustic, sculptural Tree stump Bench… More
- Mermaid bathroom! Love those ocean green / fish scale tiles and the monsoon shower! What bathroom dreams are made of.
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- Lightweight and inexpensive curtain rod designed for an rv but would be gorgeous in a home as well. So beautiful and so rustic!
- Curtains are a fantastic way to give any room new life. Simple curtain valances cost less than $20 and are incredibly easy to create! No sewing required.
- Never Have I Ever bridal shower game: Mesh bags from the Dollar Tree, 10 pennies in each. Each guest introduces themselves, says how they know the bride & then says one thing theyve never done. If you have done it, you have to put a penny in the middle. Whoever has the most pennies left after several rounds wins!
- Baby Shower – Building The Perfect Diaper Cake [INFOGRAPHIC] FINALLY a diagram!