Photo via: organicdailypost.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Amazing Abri De Jardin En Palettes / Garden Pallet Shed garden palletshed recyclingwoodpallets Small garden shed made out of repurposed wooden pallets and with a roof tiles imitation. Petit abri de jardin en palettes avec toiture imitation…
- Painting a kitchen or dining table isn’t really much more difficult than painting any other piece of furniture. The main… Read more »
- Build this modern side table for ONLY $15! With just a few supplies and a pop of color you can add quite the flare to any room.
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- How to create a side table from a cedar stump :: cedar stump :: log table :: DIY :: woodland nursery :: cabin furniture :: boy nursery spindlelife.net
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Vinyl Doily Side Table made with new Cricut Vinyl Home Sampler Pack. Make It Now with the Cricut Explore machine in Cricut Design Space.
- Learn how to build a custom work table for your gardening and outdoor chores. We outfitted this bench with a dry sink, tool storage and plenty of shelving. >> http://www.diynetwork.com/how-to/skills-and-know-how/carpentry-and-woodworking/how-to-make-a-garden-potting-bench?soc=pinterest
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- DIY Projects – Learn how to Build a DIY Vertical Garden Tower Perfect for Strawberries and Lettuce via Remove and Replace