Photo via: quora.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Painting a kitchen or dining table isn’t really much more difficult than painting any other piece of furniture. The main… Read more »
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- DIY Furniture ~ Pockethole joinery allows you to build furniture with strong joints that are fast and easy to do. The Kreg Pockethole Jig is fully adjustable to take timber and board of various widths that is clamped to allow drilling a hole at an angle. The Kreg K4MS Pockethole System comes in its own carry case and is a comprehensive tool and training manual kit
- Jackpot! Lots of tutorials on how to make dress up clothes. Super hero eye masks, a magicians hat with false bottom to pull things out of, princess hat and tiara, skirts… Fun 🙂
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- DIY nautical knot, could make a handful of these to fill a bowl as a decor piece, or just use them individually on display in a bookshelf
- Oversized conversation hearts candies are easy to make with a scrap piece of wood and a jig saw! Theyre a sweet addition to your Valentines Day decor. The Handymans Daughter featured on Kenarry.com
- Sheet music on mason jars. Light a candle inside at night, and the music glows! 🙂