Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- @Pinners Conference and Expo with the Jewel Loom and some gorgeous Tila beads!
- Fabulous Jewel Loom ring so fun and funky! @Pinners Conference and Expo
- I miss my little Keira. The best boston terrier ever.
- Antique Roll Top Desk Makeover with Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint – via Knick of Time @ knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com
- Blue Jean + Braids — Miss Molly Vintage
- You dont need special handwriting skills to make these DIY calligraphy banner! Get the fancy look using your computer.
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- Just because you dont have a lot of time to garden doesnt mean you can have a beautiful yard! Check out the 7 perfect perennials for the lazy gardener!
- Masses of ways to repurpose light bulbs! These are all great and we dont need to buy anything much to do them! In an earlier pin I found how she is getting the bottom out of the light bulb and labeled it such so you can look in the board here for it. Simple. No waste of old light bulbs.
- Another take on the melted crayon art. Use a fork or tweezers to hold the crayons so you dont burn yourself.
- REALLY!!? Must try. // For the perfect hard-boiled eggs, dont boil them..BAKE them. Thank you Alton Brown 😉
- 1x2s painted in wall color. Love this idea- maybe not the entire room because I dont have nearly enough awesome to fill the shelves, but a wall or a section, yes. Maybe in a circular shape.