Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- @Pinners Conference and Expo with the Jewel Loom and some gorgeous Tila beads!
- Fabulous Jewel Loom ring so fun and funky! @Pinners Conference and Expo
- I miss my little Keira. The best boston terrier ever.
- Blue Jean + Braids — Miss Molly Vintage
- Antique Roll Top Desk Makeover with Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint – via Knick of Time @ knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com
- You dont need special handwriting skills to make these DIY calligraphy banner! Get the fancy look using your computer.
- Just because you dont have a lot of time to garden doesnt mean you can have a beautiful yard! Check out the 7 perfect perennials for the lazy gardener!
- REALLY!!? Must try. // For the perfect hard-boiled eggs, dont boil them..BAKE them. Thank you Alton Brown 😉
- 1x2s painted in wall color. Love this idea- maybe not the entire room because I dont have nearly enough awesome to fill the shelves, but a wall or a section, yes. Maybe in a circular shape.
- Another take on the melted crayon art. Use a fork or tweezers to hold the crayons so you dont burn yourself.
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.