Photo via: addicted2diy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Cool School Supplies You Need in Your Life ASAP
- Ive been doing this with typical water bottles too. Little bottles work great for the smaller house plants, larger work great for larger and outdoor plants. I also found that it works just as well to poke holes only on the perimeter of the lid (not the center fill in holes . . . may depend on the type of lid and jug too.)
- OMG…I am SO doing containers like this in the Spring!
- DIY THE MOST AWESOME GHOST – My son and I have always enjoyed doing silly things to scare the big kids.
- Balloon Tennis… Easy and cheap entertainment! — 29 clever activities for kids that parents will actually enjoy doing, too!
- Do-it-Yourself string wall art! Never thought of doing it straight on the wall
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- I made this . . . much more affordable than regular detergents. Clothes smell cleaner and come out cleaner – very happy with this DIY!
- Fabulous coffee plastic container upcycled with chalkboard label – Love! Now to find someone who actually drinks this stuff. 🙂
- I kind of want to try this.