Photo via: letsdodiy.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Remove the flimsy cardboard from the back of a cheap bookcase and replace with pallet boards.
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- Just a Swingin photography swing prop by www.designrevolutiononline.com LOVE THIS!!! Then just composite with another shot of the plain backdrop! Voila!
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.