Photo via: home-solutions.hsn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- Inexpensive and easy way to upgrade your plain bathroom mirror– use MDF trim and crown moulding to build a frame around the mirror. The Full of Great Ideas blog has DIY instructions for this clever bathroom remodeling project. @Full of Great Ideas
- Use an old VHS cover as a picture frame with hidden storage.
- Brighten up your house with these gorgeous rainbow roses. It’s simple: just spilt a stem 3 ways (use a knife with parental supervision), then dip into 3 Ziploc® Slider bags filled with different-colored dyes. An inexpensive and DIY way to make mom’s day or a great rainy day craft to do with the kids.
- I like the idea of using a drop cloth or shower curtain instead of fabric (most likely cheaper), but place nail heads along the front at the top of the headboard, or use nail head trim along the front side all the way around.
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!