Photo via: rustsunshine.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- How to make pretty tissue paper flowers. Step-by-step photo tutorial for different sizes and petal shapes.
- Paper Straws, Bamboo Paper Drinking Straws ( 25 ) with Diy flags, Tropical Parties, Beachside party, luau party, Jungle party on Etsy, $4.50. CUTE – Bamboo Straws!!
- Easy Paper Flowers : How to Make DIY Paper Flowers I DIY Room Decor
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms diy crafts easy crafts diy ideas diy home easy diy for the home crafty decor home ideas diy decorations
- I made this . . . much more affordable than regular detergents. Clothes smell cleaner and come out cleaner – very happy with this DIY!
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- Make your own Pantry Canisters… I love re-purposing my large plastic containers!!!