Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- t-shirt scarf 1.Cut x-large tee and stretch for circle 2. cut 2 in. strips from tee and then tie together with a little piece of cloth 3. Paper plate and cut circles out of tee. Then spiral the circles 2 in. and glue together with fabric glue. Take all pieces and tie with piece of fabric. Easy!
- tie corks together with jute twine to hold photos etc. – Burlap Wedding Menu by HelloLoveWeddings on Etsy
- Stained Glass Art Wind chime…Hobby Lobby has glass already cut into pieces. Just drill a hole and add fishing line and beads.
- Before cutting corks boil them in water for around 10 minutes. This will stop them from crumbling or cracking when you cut or carve into them.
- Trash To Couture: DIY: 5 min Tshirt Refashion
- Rustic Home Decor | Rustic Arrow | DIY | Wood Arrow | Dip Dye | Wood Sign | Fall Decor | DIY Chalkboard | Rustic | Shabby Chic |
- Basement ceiling. Need to keep access to plumbing so used white washed paneling cut into halves. Attached to ceiling but used screws where we need future access. Trim covers edges of boards. Cut holes for recessed lighting. Love it. Did have cheap looking dropped ceiling this gives 5 extra inches of head room.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Fun DIY Wine Cork Placemat | Easy DIY Wine Cork Craft for Kitchen by DIY Ready at diyready.com/…
- DIY Suitcase Out of Shoe Box by TrieSofi