Photo via: theghostess.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- summer beach fire – one of my favorite things about summer at the beach!
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- The other day my husband messaged me from work, and said, “Are you still after a dead tree?” “Always!” I said. I drove right over to pick up the tree. It was big. And beauti…
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- Do you have a dog? Does your dog love treats? Im pretty sure I know the answer to that question. Im Kelly Dixon from Smart School House and Im here to share a super easy and quick recipe for DIY dog treats. They are so fun to make that my kids did all of the cookie cutting. So, get the family together and celebrate your dog with these fantastic homemade dog treats.
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Free Plans and tutorial to make this awesome DIY Pottery Barn Armoire! LOVE. DIY Furniture Shanty-2-Chic.com
- For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you – free nursery printable + the power of hugs!
- Mason Jar Bathroom Organizer Stained Wood or cover with burlap for a rustic or country look – sublime decor. I love the idea. I have to find a way to do something similar so we can get things off of the bathroom counter.
- Why oh why did I not think of personalized hooks…oh the fighting between bathroom-sharing siblings that could have been prevented!