Photo via: outofthenotebook.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a cat tent out of a T-shirt and two hangers. | 26 Hacks That Will Make Any Cat Owners Life Easier
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- I made this . . . much more affordable than regular detergents. Clothes smell cleaner and come out cleaner – very happy with this DIY!
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Easy and Colorful DIY Garden Markers with Non Fade Front Door Paint | Label your herbs, vegetablers, flowers, and more in your garden with super cute painted garden markers that will not fade in the sun! How to Tutorial by My Patch of Blue Sky on the Modern Masters Blog
- t-shirt scarf 1.Cut x-large tee and stretch for circle 2. cut 2 in. strips from tee and then tie together with a little piece of cloth 3. Paper plate and cut circles out of tee. Then spiral the circles 2 in. and glue together with fabric glue. Take all pieces and tie with piece of fabric. Easy!
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Why oh why did I not think of personalized hooks…oh the fighting between bathroom-sharing siblings that could have been prevented!
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.