Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Book pages to make a DIY mat for your photos How To Have The Best Literary Wedding Ever
- Christmas tree using recycled wine bottles.
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Kitchen Island or table, made from upcycled recycled wooden crates @ DIY Home Crafts
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- Book Page Magnolia Wreath. , Fun, Quick and Easy DIY Book Page Wreath.
- Recycled Entertainment Center Projects. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY. projects, home improvement, inexpensive home improvement, cheap home DIY.
- very cool diy idea – flower vases out of recycled bottles
- DIY Wind Chimes – Recycled Spoons
- tightly rolled-up magazine pages glued onto canvas = very cool image pattern making
- Learn how to make this simple and easy DIY wooden book holder that can function as more than just a book holder!