Photo via: darbysmart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- large shower, waterfall showerhead, marble tile
- Easy Pallet Projects and Crafts To Make and Sell, Cool Pallet Tables, Cheap DIY Ideas, Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, Wooden Pallet Ideas Made Easy With Step by Step Tutorials – Quick DIY Projects and Crafts http://decorextra.com/diy-pallet-projects-easy-to-make-and-sell/
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- Paint An Old Picture Frame…cover the back with burlap and add a large painted wooden letter for huge wall impact!
- The Blakley House. We love a rustic, western look. The shower curtain has dark brown hues with fringe at the bottom.
- I like the idea of using a drop cloth or shower curtain instead of fabric (most likely cheaper), but place nail heads along the front at the top of the headboard, or use nail head trim along the front side all the way around.
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- Betonnen bovenblad, voor keuken, tafel, etc. Meer info, tekening en volledige werkbeschrijving met video zie de site: Homemade Modern en zoek op: EP38 Wood + Concrete kitchen island.
- Amazing Abri De Jardin En Palettes / Garden Pallet Shed garden palletshed recyclingwoodpallets Small garden shed made out of repurposed wooden pallets and with a roof tiles imitation. Petit abri de jardin en palettes avec toiture imitation…
- Double Mermaids Shower Curtain by Supermaggie
- Ocean Fabric Shower Curtain Wonderful World by VintageChicImages
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider