Photo via: createandbabble.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great list to help you keep your sanity in moving. 15 Frequently Forgotten Items On Your Moving Checklist. If you like this, youll love our FREE tip sheet: Moving Made Easier Tip sheet .. its FREE. Email me today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Much easier way to tuft a headboard. This is very clever and much easier than the traditional way.
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- Works great because you dont have a chunk of chocolate that doesnt melt. Fudge Striped Cookie Smores! It doesnt get any easier than this!
- Make a cat tent out of a T-shirt and two hangers. | 26 Hacks That Will Make Any Cat Owners Life Easier
- Fireplace makeover using sponges to repaint bricks, thought this may be a good way to fix the bricks downstairs.
- Brownie BETTER THAN BOX Mix + printable label (use with sticker paper for an easier project!)
- Home office- craft room- reveal- home office space- craft supply storage ideas- One Room Challenge- renovation- home tour- office makeover- One Room Challenge Reveal Week 6- farmhouse style office- neutral decor- built in shelving- styling shelves
- 12 Bedroom Makeover Ideas Straight From Instagram: No need to think big when it comes to making over your home.
- Why oh why did I not think of personalized hooks…oh the fighting between bathroom-sharing siblings that could have been prevented!
- Industrial House Numbers http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yq7d Is it time to replace your house number sign? This project is very simple and easy yet brilliant. It is creative and also a more secure sign that can survive a typhoon. (My old house number was destroyed by a strong one two years ago.) Think this will look good on your facade?
- A Friendly Mitten Monsters Craft. The kids had names like Mitten Monsters, Glove Buddies, Mitten Stuffies and Monster Stuffies… whatever you call them, they are easy and affordable to make and result in hours of fun for your kids over the long winter months.