Photo via: diy.viralcreek.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- Christmas tree using recycled wine bottles.
- How to refinish folding chairs with fun fabric and colorful spray paint – DIY furniture makeover idea
- DIY:: How To Spray Paint Everything In Your Home
- Wine bottle, tape design, spray paint!
- Ive been wondering if I could do this? Spray paint, a monogram and sticky pearls. I shall try!
- spray paint boring cheap-o white shelf brackets to spice up a room
- Pinned 281K+ times! Tulip Fabric Spray Paint
- Gold spray paint on PS 2012 side tables can help add some shimmer to your living room
- Spray paint dollar store toys for accent pieces
- Vintage style Christmas ornament made with digital images from Heather Hudson, glass glitter, rosebuds, beads, etc. Pastels