Photo via: huffingtonpost.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This would be a great lightweight storage solution for laundry and supplies. LDS Mom to Many: Vertical PVC Laundry Sorter
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Answer to my prayers!-How to Paint Cabinets or Furniture… using liquid sandpaper…. – cuts out the sanding step. From Better Homes and Gardens
- I like the idea of using a drop cloth or shower curtain instead of fabric (most likely cheaper), but place nail heads along the front at the top of the headboard, or use nail head trim along the front side all the way around.
- Start a family tradition this Christmas using all your own childrens Christmas books! Detailed description included.
- One of my new favorite ways to use essential oils is in my own body scrubs, like this Essential Oil Rosemary Lemon Body Scrub recipe! This also makes for an amazing gift, too. I know if someone gave me a personal, homemade gift, I’d be delighted! Essential Oil Rosemary Lemon Body Scrub Ingredients 1 1/2 […]
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- These 25 Fast and Free Quilt Patterns are perfect for quick quilting and the patterns are all free! These quilts would be great beginner projects as well.
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- Make DIY Cookie Butter in 10 min using ANY cookie! Even better than store-bought!