Photo via: blog.swell.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Jackpot! Lots of tutorials on how to make dress up clothes. Super hero eye masks, a magicians hat with false bottom to pull things out of, princess hat and tiara, skirts… Fun 🙂
- Mens Orlando Strong Rainbow Pulse Heart Shirt 2XL Black … https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HE93CLI/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_SmPAxbW7TTS92
- DIY Suitcase Out of Shoe Box by TrieSofi
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- Build a Swimming Pool Out Of 40 Pallets | 101 Pallet Ideas pallets pool palletprojects
- Make a cat tent out of a T-shirt and two hangers. | 26 Hacks That Will Make Any Cat Owners Life Easier
- DIY T-shirt Quilt Pattern with Calculated Blocks: The hardest part is arranging everything to fit! Creating a pattern makes it easy to keep track of all the t-shirts, and you can customize it to make each block the color of its corresponding shirt.
- Fashion a cute dress from an oversized skirt? Yes please! | 41 Awesomely Easy No-Sew DIY Clothing Hacks..!! jewelexi createfromhome
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels