Photo via: decoracionconreformas.es
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What do you with that awkward space above your fridge? Turn it into a storage unit for platters, pans, cutting boards, cookie sheets, and more!
- Inspired by a vintage mail sorter, this DIY shoe cubby is the perfect piece of furniture to help you wrangle shoes. Free plans to build your own!
- Use an old sign to create a unique rustic DIY herb drying rack. Attach screws to the bottom and then use binder clips to hang the herbs upside down to dry. Grandmas House DIY featured on Kenarry.com
- DIY Suitcase Out of Shoe Box by TrieSofi
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- Ill do my bridesmaids shoes this way! And in the color of their dress! Or even my white heels with a red sparkle… Just for the heck of it
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- Front yard , Using corrugated metal for fence – Flickr
- Paper sculpture Use large sheets of paper and then a generic cardboard shape in between each sheet to add dimension. Could be easily assembled with glue does. Possible topographic map model?