Photo via: ana-white.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Free Plans and tutorial to make this awesome DIY Pottery Barn Armoire! LOVE. DIY Furniture Shanty-2-Chic.com
- Build your own DIY Office Desk System! Print the free plans and follow along with the how-to tutorial to build your own furniture! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- Vintage style Christmas ornament made with digital images from Heather Hudson, glass glitter, rosebuds, beads, etc. Pastels
- This simple DIY Crate Bookshelf is a fabulous storage idea for the kids bedroom. Includes easy tutorial too, so excited to make this one!
- What I need to begin work desk strips/desk mate – 1 page$
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- Wall Decor made from Paper Towel Rolls || Think of all the designs you could make! || crafts decoration reuse
- DIY – Amazing! 100+ Interior Wall Painting Ideas + Tutorials! at Remodelaholic!
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels