Photo via: ana-white.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Remove the flimsy cardboard from the back of a cheap bookcase and replace with pallet boards.
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- Free Plans and tutorial to make this awesome DIY Pottery Barn Armoire! LOVE. DIY Furniture Shanty-2-Chic.com
- Build your own DIY Office Desk System! Print the free plans and follow along with the how-to tutorial to build your own furniture! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- This simple DIY Crate Bookshelf is a fabulous storage idea for the kids bedroom. Includes easy tutorial too, so excited to make this one!
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- Vintage style Christmas ornament made with digital images from Heather Hudson, glass glitter, rosebuds, beads, etc. Pastels
- What I need to begin work desk strips/desk mate – 1 page$
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- I made this . . . much more affordable than regular detergents. Clothes smell cleaner and come out cleaner – very happy with this DIY!
- Wall Decor made from Paper Towel Rolls || Think of all the designs you could make! || crafts decoration reuse