Photo via: redtedart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes (And How Often You Should Do It) – One Good Thing by Jillee
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Create a Garland | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Dresser Makeover: So youve bought a pair of white chest of drawers from Ikea and you;re afraid that they have no distinct personality, at least not yours. Well, this one is an easy fix! Check out Anthropologie website for different glass pulls. With a little red Valspar spray paint, you can customize the metal part of pull by painting it red. Finally, drill holes into the center of each drawer and insert your new pull.
- Come into your local RCP store for cinder blocks and you can build this DIY bar yourself!
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- A true educational DIY toy for 7 to 12 yrs old. Most kids toys and games offer quick diversion and entertainment, yet do not engage children in learning practical skills. This woodland animals arts and crafts sewing kit encourages children to use their imagination, learn practical skills and build confidence and friendship, while completing a personal felt project. Suitable for beginning sewers. SHOP http://sewingkits.myshopify.com/products/woodland-friends-craft-kit
- summer beach fire – one of my favorite things about summer at the beach!