Photo via: dotcomsformoms.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Book pages to make a DIY mat for your photos How To Have The Best Literary Wedding Ever
- DIY Swedish Advent Stars From Recycled Book Pages
- Upcycle an Old Book Into a Pretty Charger Station | 18 Life Hacks Every Girl Should Know | Easy DIY Projects for the Home
- How to: Make a Vintage Book Lamp | Man Made DIY | Crafts for Men | Keywords: diy, vintage, how-to, book
- Book Page Magnolia Wreath. , Fun, Quick and Easy DIY Book Page Wreath.
- Learn how to make this simple and easy DIY wooden book holder that can function as more than just a book holder!
- Step-by-step photo tutorial and patterns, plus a simple way to hang paper snowflakes in a window. DIY Holiday Decorations
- Art Ed Central likes this DIY Glowing Photo Luminaries.
- DIY Photo Letters. Going to put all photos of both sides of the family and put these on the shelf we are building above the bed